Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides tools to manage html attributes (classes etc) and print them.
The usual ugly arrays and if/else logic when dealing with drupal_attributes() are all wrapped in an object.
$attr = htmltag_tag_attributes(); $attr->addClass('odd'); // This will print '
Make me a sandwich'. print $attr->LI("Make me a sandwich"); // This will print ' class="odd"'. print $attr;
This thing is used inside Menupoly to handle the attributes (class and other) of UL, LI and A in menu items.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 94 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,298
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.