Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides tools to manage html attributes (classes etc) and print them.
The usual ugly arrays and if/else logic when dealing with drupal_attributes() are all wrapped in an object.
$attr = htmltag_tag_attributes(); $attr->addClass('odd'); // This will print '
Make me a sandwich'. print $attr->LI("Make me a sandwich"); // This will print ' class="odd"'. print $attr;
This thing is used inside Menupoly to handle the attributes (class and other) of UL, LI and A in menu items.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 116 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,335
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!