This module allows the use of Hierarchical Select form element as a widget for CCK node reference field, both in node add/edit form and in views filter.
A Hierarchical Select in widget setting allows you to define a path in the hierarchy of node reference fields, once defined, this path can be used to render Hierarchical Select form element in node add/edit form and views filter. Save lineage, dropbox and create new item/level features of the Hierarchical Select is supported in CCK field widget, as long as the field number of values and referenced content types setting can support them.
For Hierarchical Select 6.x-3.3 or earlier, please use 6.x-1.0, for Hierarchical Select 6.x-3.4 or later, please use 6.x-1.x-dev
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Views
- Reported installs: 98 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,115
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.