This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Hierarchical Select implementation allowing to choose content types and their fields in a user-friendly way. Reusable form element.
This is developer module. Install it only when required by other module.
Modules that use Hierarchical Select Field Selector: Imagefield Avatar
This module provides HS implementation ready to use. To insert HS field selector in your form, do something like:
module_load_include('inc', 'hs_field_selector'); $form['your_field_selector'] = hs_field_selector_form_element();
You can filter node types and fields using your own callbacks:
$params = array('nodetype_filter' => 'your callback', 'field_filter' => 'your callback'); $form['your_field_selector']['#config']['params'] = $params;
For example of usage see Imagefield Avatar module.
Also you can read HS API documentation to learn how you can tweak this form element further.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 108 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,753
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.