This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a really simple module that allows you to change the names of servers that are displayed in lists in the Hosting frontend.
This allows you to do lovely things like give your servers a 'Friendly name' that appears when choosing what database server to use for a site. Handy!
This module requires hostmaster version 6.x-1.2 or above, or you can apply these two
About the Developers
This project is currently maintained by developers at ComputerMinds - visit us at http://www.computerminds.co.uk. We at ComputerMinds pride ourselves on offering quality Drupal training, Drupal development and Drupal consulting. Go Drupal!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration
- Downloads: 1,102
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.