This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows the Hosting tasks queue for the Aegir project to be 'daemonized' so that tasks are run as soon as possible instead of waiting for a cron run. This makes Aegir appear much more responsive.
This module was inspired by the Waiting queue project.
You will need to install something like Supervisor to keep the queue runner running all the time.
About the Developers
This project is currently maintained by developers at ComputerMinds - visit us at http://www.computerminds.co.uk. We at ComputerMinds pride ourselves on offering quality Drupal training, Drupal development and Drupal consulting. Go Drupal!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,396
- Last modified: February 19, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.