Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- On site installation, registers a site and all of its URL aliases with a Piwik instance.
- On site verification, sends all new URL aliases to the Piwik instance.
- Creates the appropriate Drupal variables in settings.php to configure the piwik module.
The above behavior may be overridden on the site add/edit form by specifying a positive integer (meaning "use a pre-existing Piwik site, don't register a new one"), or a negative integer (meaning "don't connect this site to Piwik"). Specifying no Piwik site ID on the site add/edit form yields the above (default) functionality.
Individual sites remain responsible for enabling piwik and fine-tuning the piwik configuration.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 885
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!