This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a simple module for the Aegir project that allows scheduling of backups. E.g. backup sites every hour, day or month. The module allows for the general settings to be applied to all sites, and per-site overrides to those settings, so that sites can opt-in or opt-out of backups as the site administrators wish.
For the same features for Aegir 2 and above have a look at Hosting site backup manager.
- Hosting backup garbage collection - Enables backups to be removed after a configurable amount of time.
About the Developers
This project is currently maintained by developers at ComputerMinds - visit us at http://www.computerminds.co.uk. We at ComputerMinds pride ourselves on offering quality Drupal training, Drupal development and Drupal consulting. Go Drupal!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,507
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.