This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module, derived from the default Hosting Cron module that ships with Aegir, allows an administrator to set the default cron interval globally and to override that interval for individual sites, giving more fine-grained control over when cron runs for each site.
- Lets Aegir run cron for your sites (copied from and replacing the default Hosting Cron module).
- Override the default cron interval for individual sites.
This is an extension to the Aegir hostmaster front-end so requires a functioning hostmaster.
This module is developed, sponsored and maintained by ONE Agency.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 767
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.