Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is an experimental backport of Drupal 7's file.inc "hook_file" API to Drupal 6. Things work the same, except anywhere you would call a file_xyz function, you would call hook_file_xyz. Also, anywhere you would implement hook_file_xyz, you would instead implement hook_hook_file_xyz.
This would give modules the new functionality, and when ultimately upgrading, developers would replace the functions by simply changing all occurrences of "hook_file" to "file".
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: File Management, Utility
- Downloads: 2,188
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!