Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
- Quick and elegant looking.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content opens within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
- Lots of configuration options and scalability without compromizing on simplicity. A component system lets you strip away unused features down to a filesize of 10kB.
- Outstanding, unconditional and free user support for both commercial and non-commercial users.
- Uses Imagefield and Imagecache
- Create multiple CCK formatters, with different formatters and caption settings for each
- Integration with Insert
- Popup user login form
- Simple to implement AJAX popups.
Please see http://drupal.org/node/266126 for a comparison of 'lightbox' type modules.
"Why should I use Highslide, when there are so many other modules available?"
Good question. Honestly, we would prefer a jQuery based zooming tool. If we could find one that allowed for full css styling of image captions, image grouping, AJAX content, iframes and more with good zooming control, we would switch.
Highslide was sponsored by Sprocket.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 113 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,399
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!