This module uses the PEAR package Text_Highlighter to color your code according to the syntax rules of various languages. The Text_Highlighter library can be extended with new language definitions in the form of an XML file.
Syntax coloration is provided in the form of two different input filters: The module can either treat the whole input as code, or look for specific code tags in mixed input text.
You will require the Text_Highlighter library to use this module:
The PEAR Text_Highlighter library is abandoned and this module is therefore obsolete. It is recommended that you use GeSHi Filter instead.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 997
- Last modified: April 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.