Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Some users accidentally click the submit button more than once while waiting for their post to be saved. In some cases this may result duplicate postings or duplicate e-commerce orders.
There are few ideas on how to solve duplicate postings but none is perfect. One of the solutions is a bit of jQuery to hide or disable the submit button after it has been clicked and replace it with an informative text such as "Processing..." .
- Hide or disable the submit button after it has been clicked
- Display a message and/or image while waiting
- Hiding buttons of AJAX forms may cause unwanted results. The 7.x-2.x release has a hook to let site builders change the configuration depending on the path.
- Using disable mode sometimes causes problems with multiple operation forms.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 8,485 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,428
- Last modified: April 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.