Some users accidentally click the submit button more than once while waiting for their post to be saved. In some cases this may result duplicate postings or duplicate e-commerce orders.
There are few ideas on how to solve duplicate postings but none is perfect. One of the solutions is a bit of jQuery to hide or disable the submit button after it has been clicked and replace it with an informative text such as "Processing..." .
- Hide or disable the submit button after it has been clicked
- Display a message and/or image while waiting
- Hiding buttons of AJAX forms may cause unwanted results. The 7.x-2.x release has a hook to let site builders change the configuration depending on the path.
- Using disable mode sometimes causes problems with multiple operation forms.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 8,227 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,346
- Last modified: April 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.