Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
I still believe this was a good idea, but I cannot longer mantain this module the way I want. I'm looking for a new maintainer or co-maintainers.
This module is based on the Context help module but it is more simpler and lighter. It allows the admin to set help messages based on a path.
It plays very nice with the Toolbar module and it is highly recommended to use it with it. One other reason to use this module is that it doesn't replace the help system, modules can still implement hook_help and the admin decides to show the default help message, the custom help message, or both.
For now, this module will only show the help in a block, a theme variable ($help), and the toolbar.
If you want to provide patches, help with the docs, suggest something, or just say thanks, I'd love to here from you.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,616
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.