Provides Dave Reid's standard library of helper functions as static methods in classes. Most useful with custom written modules for individual projects, and not as an actual dependency for other contrib modules.
All the following UI tweaks can be enabled or disabled as desired:
- Makes the 'Delete' operation show up as a tab for nodes.
- Adds an 'unpublished comment count' link to node teasers.
- Adds destination query strings to local actions, and to login/registration paths for anonymous users. So when you complete the action/login/registration, you return to the page you came from.
- HelperDebugMailLog.php: For logging output from drupal_mail() to the screen and through watchdog().
Proposed for merging into Devel:
- Provides bootstrap, field info, and entity info cache clearing for drush and admin_menu.
- Adds hook_hook_info() support for core modules.
- Makes #states work for all field API formatter settings in the Views UI.
- Fixes user_uri() to not return a value for the anonymous user:
- Adds support for overriding the '_none' => '- None -' option in list fields' select widgets if you add an option with an empty key (i.e.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 355 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,137
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 8, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.