Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
A Hello Bar is a simple notification bar to deliver a message and drive traffic to a specific call to action.
It inserts a div at the top of the HTML markup with a message and a link.
The Hello Bar code snippet grabs the user’s Hello Bar Messages and then loads it into the page in a
Video preview here!
Unfortunately Hello Bar Solo library is not provided anymore. If you had luck to download it, before it has been removed - you can still use it with this module.
- HelloBar's message is nodes.
- Integration with Views.
- Style presets.
- Uses JS for select random message. (Cache friendly)
- Buy and download the HelloBar Solo library.
- Extract library to /sites/all/libraries/ folder.
- Ensure all dependant modules are installed.
- Install this module.
- Enable 'hellobar' View.
- Enable 'View: hellobar' Block.
- Create 'Hello Message' Node.
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,610
- Last modified: August 24, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.