Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Hashtags module provides alternative way of adding tags to entities.
Clicking on the hashtag will lead you to a thread of entities that have that have applied that hashtag. Hashtag that appiled to comment will lead to the corresponding node.
Warning: update.php must be started to execute Hashtags - 7002 update for users who have previous 7.x-1.x versions installed
- Hashtags can be applied for different type of entities, for example Nodes and Users
- Hashtags can be appiled for different text type fields of entity, should be enabled manually for each field (for Body field is enabled by default)
- Hashtags work for comments now, comment hashtags are saved in corresponding field_hashtags of the node, also comment information is stored in separate table for flexibility and performance.
- Hashtags saving process was rebuit, now hashtags will be also generated after creating/editing entity from code.
<?php $node = node_load(5); $node->field_body['und']['value'] = "ttt #hash1 ggg"; node_save($node);
The syntax of hashtags you can check in Limitations on Hashtag Characters
This way of adding tags was taken from Twitter.
Sponsored by Archer software
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Fields, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 330 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,950
- Last modified: January 9, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.