Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Hashcash is a module which implements the Hashcash algorithm to help protect sites from spam. This module is similar to the popular wordpress plugin wp-hashcash.
Administrators are able to specify which roles need to pass a Hashcash check, and also which forms should have the hashcash check inserted into them
This module works with aggressive caching mechanisms employed by modules like Boost.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Security, Spam Prevention
- Reported installs: 391 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,645
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 10, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.