Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Core functionality for the Harmony forum distribution.
This will provide the basic entities (Threads & posts), access controls, listing views and other fun stuff required to make a full featured forum.
Features, integrations and components
Can be found here:
Initial discussion here:
Comparison with other Forum solutions:
Turn it on, you will need to configure permissions for it to behave as expected, there's a submodule within harmony_core which provides a default set of permissions to be used as an example.
Harmony in the wild
Test, post and discuss!
We welcome any issues you want to submit, and want to hear from you! Here's a link to the forum group http://groups.drupal.org/forum-development
Roadmap, upcoming releases, project stability
See this issue for a description as to how I see this project progressing. Expect alpha releases every couple weeks until the rate of bugs stands still at which point we'll go Beta.
Oh and we're stable!
- Harmony Access - Provides an access layer (no UI) and integration with OG Access
- Harmony Forum Access - Restrict access by role to content by category
- Harmony Search - Allow searching of Harmony content. Includes integration with Harmony Access.
- Harmony Moderation - Let users report content and moderators review reports and act.
Harmony Core is hooked up to Travis CI. At time of writing we have one measly Behat test though patches for more are very welcome!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content
- Reported installs: 107 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,325
- Last modified: August 16, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.