Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is no longer supported!
Use ComposerManager instead.
Guzzle is a PHP HTTP client & framework for building RESTful web service clients.
This is a simple Composer install script and autoloader for the Guzzle HTTP client library.
One installed, developers may use Guzzle to access RESTful web services in a clean and simple object-oriented way.
drush dl composer drush dl guzzle
Ensure the library is loaded by going to Help -> Guzzle
$client = new Guzzle\Service\Client('http://test.com/'); $response = $client->get('/resource.xml')->send();
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 111 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,197
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!