Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Guidance gives you the ability to create link lists for users (administrators) they should walk through. For example:
Site tour: links with the most important website pages.
Instruction guide: step-by-step style guide where links pointing pages users have to follow.
Drupal module usage guide: steps in a Drupal site for configuring something.
- Download and enable the module.
- Create a new Guide content.
- On the node page click on the Guide links menu tab.
- Add links.
- Visit block administer page:
- For link's description enable the 'Guide description' block.
- Enable guide runner/closer blocks: 'Guide: <node title>' and 'Guide runner for: <node title>'.
Developer instructions coming soon...
I developed this module at Pronovix, contact us for Drupal consulting or development jobs: http://pronovix.com
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,701
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.