GTranslate uses Google power to translate your Drupal website. With 103 available languages your site will be available to more than 99% of internet users.
You can check GTranslate Tour video to learn more.
- Hides "Suggest better translation" pop-up
- Hides Google top frame after translation
- Mouse over effect
- Google Analytics feature
- Flags combined in one file to load faster
- Option to open translated page in new window
- Available styles Dropdown/Flags/Flags with dropdown/Nice dropdown with flags
- Valid XHTML
- You can manually correct translations (paid)
- You can have sub-directory (example.com/es/) or sub-domain (es.example.com) URL structure (paid)
- URL Translation is possible (example.com/about-us -> example.es/sobre-nosotros) (paid)
Keywords: google translation, google translator, automatic translator, website translator, automatic translation, ajax translator, ajax translate, jquery translator, jquery translate, sef translate, translation delivery network (TDN), translation proxy, multilingual website, multilingual drupal
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 6,306 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 42,988
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.