Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
GTranslate uses Google power to translate your Drupal website. With 103 available languages your site will be available to more than 99% of internet users.
You can check GTranslate Tour video to learn more.
- Hides "Suggest better translation" pop-up
- Hides Google top frame after translation
- Mouse over effect
- Google Analytics feature
- Flags combined in one file to load faster
- Option to open translated page in new window
- Available styles Dropdown/Flags/Flags with dropdown/Nice dropdown with flags
- Valid XHTML
- You can manually correct translations (paid)
- You can have sub-directory (example.com/es/) or sub-domain (es.example.com) URL structure (paid)
- URL Translation is possible (example.com/about-us -> example.es/sobre-nosotros) (paid)
Keywords: google translation, google translator, automatic translator, website translator, automatic translation, ajax translator, ajax translate, jquery translator, jquery translate, sef translate, translation delivery network (TDN), translation proxy, multilingual website, multilingual drupal
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 5,876 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,890
- Last modified: March 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.