This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The "Group Mind" Drupal distribution has been designed to gather the users's knowledge, and knowledge about users.
Its main feature is the Question & Answer with votes, points and badges, adapted for Drupal.
You can see it in action at community.bonitasoft.com.
Group mind 2.x version
- Question & Answer, with votes and comments [DONE]
- Moderation tools [DONE]
- Antispam [DONE]
- Complete email notifications system [DONE]
- Share content [DONE]
- Follow contents with email notification [DONE]
- Follow tags with email notification
- A blog [DONE]
- A doc, based on Drupal's Book module [DONE]
- Gammification (points & badges) [Partially done, points & badges assigned but no configurable and not displayed on full mode question)
- Activity stream on user profile [DONE]
- Based on Bootstrap for Drupal themes, full responsive design[DONE]
- Integration of BUEditor with Markdown [DONE]
- Column menu for documentation, like on documentation.bonitasoft.com
- Ideas section with votes [DONE]
- Custom reports to monitor user activity like content creation, members list, tag list, and more
- Visual notifications like you can find in Facebook (number of notifications + list of notifications + little modal box appears when you are on the site and receive a new notification) [DONE]
- Login with Facebook, Google +, Linkedin & Twitter [DONE] :
- Download HybridAuth library and unpack it into "sites/all/libraries/hybridauth" folder
- Enable the module : Group mind social login
- Configure providers you want to use in : /admin/config/people/hybridauth
- A complete responsive dedicated theme, compliant with Bootstrap themes [in progress]
- Multilingual support
The development of this distribution is sponsorised by Bonitasoft, the editor of Bonita BPM.
Contributions are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,952
- Last modified: October 7, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.