Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
GraphMind is a mindmap editor for Drupal. It has the basic mindmap
features and some Drupal specific enhancement. You can see a demo of
Graphmind in action at http://graphmind.com.
GraphMind is looking for co-maintainers and/or supporters. Please, let us know if you can help us in the contact form.
- Flex mindmap editor
- Full mindmap node crud (create, read, update, delete)
- Drag and drop nodes/branches
- Give links manually to nodes (Drupal data has links the appropriate Drupal item by default)
- Wysiwyg node title editor
- Collapsible branches
- Icons for nodes
- Clouds for branches
- Stage scaling
- Load Drupal data (nodes, users, files)
- Load Drupal Views lists (custom arguments)
- Update Drupal related data on the mindmap (node, file, user, views list)
- Attribute handling (full crud for attributes - Drupal data are attributes also)
- Add external Drupal sites (to make accessible data from all the sites)
- Export to FreeMind (full FreeMind XML format compatible)
- Import FreeMind mm file to Drupal
- Taxonomy plugin: complete managing of Drupal taxonomy
- Futures wheel: futures wheel display plugin
Integration with Open Atrium
Feature for Open Atrium beta 8: http://fserver.pronovix.net/node/38
- Enable module: GraphMind [requirements: Services (only stable version), AMFPHP (bundled with the original 3rd party library - _version 1.9_), Views]
- Setup permissions: add access to services
- Set only session authentication for Services
- Create a new GraphMind type node (optional)
- Enable modules (Graphmind 7.1, latest Services and AMFPHP)
- Create a new AMFPHP Server (with session authentication)
- Allow service resourses: node.retrieve, user.retrieve, all graphmind)
- Set the server endpoint for GraphMind: /admin/config/graphmind/settings
- Set permissions for non admin users (optional)
- Each previous step for 7.1
- Go to the content types page
- Add GraphMind field to a content type
- Set the available Graphmind features/plugins/settings (optional)
- Set their default value (optional)
This is a quick screencast about how GraphMind looks like and what is does:
GraphMind uses the base Service services to load data into mindmaps. If both users with low and high trust level have access to the same mindmap, it is possible that a user with a high trust level will upload data into the mindmap and so make it available to users with a lower trust level. Graphmind could so inadvertently be used as a security bypass, since it doesn't check access permissions for content inside a mindmap (Drupal passwords however will never show up in mindmaps.) If your site has heterogenous access permissions it is a potential risk to give access to graphmind to more than 1 group of users.
You can see a demo of Graphmind in action at http://graphmind.com.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 57 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 75,331
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!