govCMS CKAN provides integration with CKAN (http://ckan.org/). CKAN is a powerful data management system that makes data accessible by providing tools to streamline publishing, sharing, finding and using data.
This module provides a connector to any CKAN DataStore endpoint and pluggable visualisation layer using ctools.
- Configurable CKAN endpoint (with or without API key for public or authenticated access)
- Fieldable entities allow for additional flexibility with CKAN data entities
- Create an instance of any data available via the CKAN DataStore
- Requires clean, tabular data resources
- Control over queries and display of data
- Select which keys are used in the display
- Enter optional full-text query or dictionary of key/value filters
- Pluggable visualisation layer for graphs, charts, and really.. anything!
- Comes with three visualisations out of the box: Bar chart, Line chart, Spline chart
- Each visualisation has it's own set of configuration, for example the ability to create a stacked bar, render horizontally or vertically, add data points to labels
- ctools plugin means you can create your own visualisation types
- Easy embed in WYSIWYG (via the Media module)
- Configure a global palette for visualisations, or override on a case-by-case basis
- Export visualisations as SVG/PNG (with configurable size)
Note: Development of this module is in GitHub. If you wish to follow along with latest developments or contribute, please visit the GitHub repository.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 416
- Last modified: April 21, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.