This module uses the Webfont Loader Library, developed by Google and Typekit, to:
- Utilize fonts available in the Google Font Directory.
- Utilize a preset created on typekit.
- Utilize a preset created on fontdeck
- Utilize preset font packages created on fontslive
- Utilize a preset created on fonts.com
- Utilize your own custom fonts.
- Allow for a consistent way to display your or other linked font(s) across the various browsers that support @font-face
And power your site with various fonts presets that a site administrator could choose from.
Aside from @font-your-face mentioned above, there is a font rendering comparison page up at http://groups.drupal.org/node/71453 (recommended to help with choosing what may best work for you).
- Johan Mattson for designing Beteckna, a wonderful GPL font that is included with this module.
- Garrick Van Buren for providing me with some guidance on packaging the font.
- Drupal.org infrastructure team for providing the green light to package this module with the aforementioned font (see ).
- California Institute of the Arts and most of the subsites (such as School of Theater and School of Critical Studies to name a few with different fonts)
#D7CX: Google Webfont Loader API was ported Drupal 7 within one week of Drupal 7.0!
Initial development of Drupal 6.x, 7.x versions sponsored by the California Institute of the Arts.
Current development of Drupal 6.x, 7.x, 8.x versions sponsored by the Cherry Hill Company.