This module uses the Webfont Loader Library, developed by Google and Typekit, to:
- Utilize fonts available in the Google Font Directory.
- Utilize a preset created on typekit.
- Utilize a preset created on fontdeck
- Utilize preset font packages created on fontslive
- Utilize a preset created on fonts.com
- Utilize your own custom fonts.
- Allow for a consistent way to display your or other linked font(s) across the various browsers that support @font-face
And power your site with various fonts presets that a site administrator could choose from.
Google Webfont Loader API is will definitely be ready for release within one week of Drupal 8.0
- California Institute of the Arts and most of the subsites (such as School of Theater and School of Critical Studies to name a few with different fonts)
- Johan Mattson for designing Beteckna, a wonderful GPL font that is included with this module.
- Garrick Van Buren for providing me with some guidance on packaging the font.
- Drupal.org infrastructure team for providing the green light to package this module with the aforementioned font (see ).
- Initial development of Drupal 6.x versions sponsored by the California Institute of the Arts.
Aside from @font-your-face mentioned above, there is a font rendering comparison page up at http://groups.drupal.org/node/71453 (recommended to help with choosing what may best work for you).