This module uses the Webfont Loader Library, developed by Google and Typekit, to:
- Utilize fonts available in the Google Font Directory.
- Utilize a preset created on typekit.
- Utilize a preset created on fontdeck
- Utilize preset font packages created on fontslive
- Utilize a preset created on fonts.com
- Utilize your own custom fonts.
- Allow for a consistent way to display your or other linked font(s) across the various browsers that support @font-face
And power your site with various fonts presets that a site administrator could choose from.
Google Webfont Loader API now has a stable release for Drupal 8.0.0. Try the stable 8.x release today!
- California Institute of the Arts and most of the subsites (such as School of Theater and School of Critical Studies to name a few with different fonts)
- Johan Mattson for designing Beteckna, a wonderful GPL font that is included with this module.
- Garrick Van Buren for providing me with some guidance on packaging the font.
- Drupal.org infrastructure team for providing the green light to package this module with the aforementioned font (see ).
- Initial development of Drupal 6.x versions sponsored by the California Institute of the Arts.
- @font-your-face is allows web font usage from a variety of sources. @font-your-face provides an interface to pick and choose fonts from many existing font sources. Very well written and supported. Webfont Loader module integrates with @font-your-face for all font providers so you can have a look/feel that is consistent across browsers while still having the ease/use of font-your-face.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,195 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 16,949
- Last modified: March 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.