Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
IMPORTANT: I've decided to combine forces with @sreynen, the maintainer of the magnificent @font-your-face module. That modules does not only support Google Fonts, but also several other font providers and combines all those fonts in a very user-friendly interface. I will not improve the Google Fonts API module anymore. So please switch your site to (the 7.x-2.x version of) @font-your-face in favor of Google Fonts. Thanks ;)
But.. if you still want to read on:
Benefits of the Google Font API
- A choice of high quality open source fonts.
- Works in most browsers.
- Extremely easy to use.
The fonts that can be loaded using the Google Font API are all released under open source licenses; you can use them on any non-commercial or commercial project.
What browsers are supported?
The Google Font API is compatible with the following browsers:
- Google Chrome: version 4.249.4+
- Mozilla Firefox: version: 3.5+
- Apple Safari: version 3.1+
- Opera: version 10.5+
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: version 6+
Development of this module is sponsored by LimoenGroen, Amsterdam-based Drupal specialists.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 8,937 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 134,425
- Last modified: December 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.