The Google FeedAPI module extends creates a formatter for the link field that
Library. This is meant to be a low impact way of including feeds on your site.
It requires no cron or special setup or integration with anything other than the link field.
It provides basic formatter settings for number of feed-items to pull and the display type.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 805 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 101,619
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.