This module replaces the jQuery served from your Drupal site with a copy served from Google's Libraries API: http://code.google.com/apis/libraries/
The module adds an option on the Performance form to use Google's jQuery.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Performance and Scalability
- Downloads: 496
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.