This module enables you to easily configure DFP Small Business (formerly Google Ad Manager) Ad Slots for Drupal. Each defined Ad Slot becomes a block and can be added to a region. You may also use [google_ad:ad_slot] to display Google Ad Manager ads within your content.
Currently only available as a development snapshot for 6.x version. This branch supports the new async tag (GPT) and requires CTools. Read more at.
I don't have any plan myself for 7.x-3.x. We need help.
- Make stable
- Conclusion for
I (jcisio) now do not use this module. If you need new features or faster bugfix, please submit/review patches or become co-maintainer.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 770 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,624
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.