This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module enables administrators to create blocks containing a Google Map. Each map is highly configurable and can contain multiple locations which are created separately and are therefore reusable in multiple blocks. A location is created by just adding an address, and per location administrators can specify whether or not a marker should be created, if an info window should be used and if a directions form should be used. It is also possible to upload a custom marker icon image.
This module uses the GMap API version 3 which is exponentially faster than it's predecessor. Version 3 also doesn't require an API key.
Due to limitations of the API, not more 10 locations can be loaded on each map without using an API key. If you wish to add more locations, an API key is compulsory.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 325 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,040
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.