Connect your Drupal site to a GitLab instance using web services.
Using WSData, you can link your Drupal site to a GitLab instance. This does not use the existing PHP library. Instead, it was written from the ground up for Drupal and WSData. You can enable only the parts of the API you're interested in (i.e. projects, users, issues).
This is purely an API module. You should only enable it if another module requires it or if you want to build code against this API.
Professional Support for GitLab API
For extended support you can request a quote at http://coldfrontlabs.ca/contact. Be sure to select "Support" as the subject.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,624
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.