Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The primary code repository for this project is on github. Code is synced back to drupal.org code repo, but the source of truth is github.
This modules allows you to use the php-github-api library with a Drupal site. Developers can build on this to integrate features from the github API v3 into their site.
Note: The github API token is stored in plain text in the database.
The GitHub API module is developed by Dave Hall Consulting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,859
- Last modified: June 23, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!