Provides the ability to integrate GitHub related content, like a list of current commits from a GitHub-hosted repository, and a link to a GitHub-users page.
The module uses GitHub API v3 to integrate GitHub-content on the desired Drupal-site.
Under massive development.
The module is under a massive reconstruction, so be patient. A lot of new features will come to this module, but I'll keep supporting the ability to display the GitHub-ribbon.
Featuers to come:
- Display commits from public repository in a block
- Display commits for specific repositories on specific nodes
- Properly display the GitHub ribbon with a link to a GitHub-user
Want a new feature?
If you'd like to see other types of integration, please create a new feature request, and I'll happily look into it.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 22 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,196
- Last modified: January 7, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.