This module provides view cvs style integration to allow a user to view a git repository. This module has been split into 2 parts so that the git browser can be embedded within another module to allow access to any git repository.
Included is a local browser which allows the user to browse a git repository which the current Drupal Installation uses.
The git browser allows the user to do the following:
- View commits in the git repository
- Create new tags
- Fetch updates for the origin of the current branch
- Checkout new version based on a tag.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,516
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.