Input filter for referencing git commits. Ideally this would be used on d.o
To reference a commit, use git-[project]-[revision-id], the project is a d.o project by default and the revision id is the 7 character short revision id.
FIXME: Write more text
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Developer, Filters/Editors
- Downloads: 270
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.