Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module makes it easy to verify domain ownership for Google Apps/Google Hosted Services(ghs) on a Drupal site using the HTML verification method. You simple copy and paste the verification string into the settings page for this module and Google will now be able to verify your domain ownership.
If you'd like a more generalized module that handles more sites then just Google apps, check out the Site Verification module.
For more help on how to verify a domain in Google Apps please visit the Google Apps Help Page for Domain Verification
This module is sponsored by Me.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,305
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.