Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Module allowing users to create a HTML version of a node and then push it to GitHub's free Pages hosting.
Based heavily on Kevin O'Brien's SaveToFTP module.
Untar or unzip the downloaded module to your module directory (e.g. sites/all/modules) and then enable on the admin modules page (/admin/modules).
1. Configure at /admin/config/media/ghpages.
Ensure that the repo you plan to push to has a "gh-pages" branch!
2. Go to a node's edit page, e.g., node/edit/1.
At the bottom there will be a "Push to GitHub" button
3. Everything should then be visible at http://username.github.com/repo_name
- PHP Version > 5.1.2
- QueryPath module
- Libraries module
- Git.php library extracted into sites/all/libraries/Git.php/
- Add "Remove from GitHub" button
- Add user-level config options (I.e., user repos)
- Add integration with GitHub Connector
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Downloads: 433
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!