This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a developer module to assist in building forward-compatible, object-oriented modules. If you are not writing modules or instructed by another module, do not install this.
Ghost contains a number of object-oriented components for building Drupal sites which have previously been part of other modules.
- Object-oriented Page Controllers
- Object-oriented Form Plugins (with some Drupal 8 compatibility)
- A Service container supporting swappable Services (new in beta6)
- Block plugins
- Display Suite Field Prototypes
- Field Formatter plugins
- Enhancements to EntityFieldQuery
- Enhanced Variables management (see also Globals if you are interested in this
- Common interfaces for accessing Data
- A growing library of user interface builders
- and some other minor utilities
Ghost includes documentation with examples inside a /docs folder, or you can view the documentation online.
- Ghost Formatters provides formatters using the Ghost formatter plugin system
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 95 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,087
- Last modified: June 28, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.