Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The get_content_type module fills an oversight by the Core developers. When they moved the part of CCK (sometimes called CCK-Lite) into core for creating new content types, they forgot the analog to taxonomy/term/xxx, that is node/type/xxx. This simple module provides that function.
Thanks to milianw this module now supports RSS feeds.
We are watchingfor a module improvement. Later this will be abstracted to a core patch (but would have to be D8).
Currently in the -dev release:
- Add menu feature. Change "show description' to by type
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 57 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,943
- Last modified: July 8, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.