Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by lyricnz on
A collection of modules to provide an API to integrate with GeoNames webservices. The modules in this package enable access to all information provided by the XML-based Services from GeoNames.
Supported GeoNames Services Include:
- GeoNames Fulltext Search (search)
- Reverse Geocoding
- Country Subdivision (countrysubdivision)
- Find nearby (findnearby)
- Find nearby Place Name (nearbyplace)
- Find nearby Postal Codes (nearbypostalcodes)
- Find nearby Wikipedia Entries (nearbywikipedia)
- Place Hierarchy
- Neighbours (neighbours)
- Siblings (siblings)
- Hierarchy (hierarchy)
- Children (children)
- Postal Code Country Info (postalcodecountryinfo)
- Postal Code Search (postalcodesearch)
- Country Code (reverse geocoding) (countrycode)
- Country Info (Bounding Box, Capital, Area in square km, Population) (countryinfo)
- Timezone (timezone)
- Wikipedia Articles from Bounding Box (wikipediabbox)
- Wikipedia Fulltext Search (wikipediasearch)
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Location, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 568 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 27,090
- Last modified: January 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.