Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is a Views distance/proximity filter and field for Geolocation Field.
For Drupal 8 the functionality of this module is now in Geolocation Field.
- Views filter that can be used to filter entities (nodes, users, etc.) based on distance from a certain point (defined as lat/lng point). The input widget is very basic at the moment. Patches welcome...
- Views field to display the calculated distance between the entity and a reference point (can be synced with filters' lat/lng values).
- User-friendly input widget for exposed filters using Google's reverse geocoder:
- HTML5 geolocation as input:
- Geolocation Field data as input, which makes it possible to display locations close to a node or user (e.g. the currently logged in user):
- Use of MBR to speed up queries with large database.
Download and enable the module, create a view and add the "distance" filter. You can optionally expose the filter to the user.
Originally developed by twist3r.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 926 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,502
- Last modified: September 23, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.