This module provides API to make user reminders.
From the box it can remind your users about:
How it works?
By cron (monthly by default) module gets all users by some rules (depend of integration) and puts them to Drupal Queue. Then every cron runs it will notify users from queue.
After installation you may want to change email template because default ones are terrible. You can do that with Mail Editor module.
You may also want to change default cron settings with Elysia Cron module.
The module provides subscription control page for users, so they will be able unsubscribe from reminders.
...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Event
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 794
- Last modified: 27 July 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.