Great utility module which makes the password field optional (or hidden) on the add new user page (admin & registration). If the password field is not set during registration, the system will generate a password. You can optionally display this password at the time it's created.
Visit the user/account settings page to change the behavior of the password-generation.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 5,643 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 38,195
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.