GameQuery integrates the gameQuery jQuery game engine plugin with Drupal.
1) Install the module as usual.
2) Install jQuery Update (with at least version 1.4 of jQuery; see ).
To invoke the plugin on a page, simply call gamequery_add_js().
* Add support for various sound wrapper libraries
* Use Google repository if not found locally...
by adding some simple game-related classes. It's still in an early stage of
development and may change a lot in future versions. The project has a Google
Code page where the SVN repository of the project is hosted and a twitter page
where you can follow the daily progress of the development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 1,178
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.