Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
GameQuery integrates the gameQuery jQuery game engine plugin with Drupal.
1) Install the module as usual.
2) Install jQuery Update (with at least version 1.4 of jQuery; see ).
To invoke the plugin on a page, simply call gamequery_add_js().
* Add support for various sound wrapper libraries
* Use Google repository if not found locally...
by adding some simple game-related classes. It's still in an early stage of
development and may change a lot in future versions. The project has a Google
Code page where the SVN repository of the project is hosted and a twitter page
where you can follow the daily progress of the development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 1,260
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!