Dependent on Game Clock and Game Character.
A Game Queue will act on clock ticks, allowing game characters to add actions to a queue, which will be processed in turn.
Actions take 1 or more Action Points (AP). A character is allowed 1 or more AP to be processed in a single tick.
Before processing, each action is also assigned an Initiative weight.
Modules wishing to make use of this should implement hook_game_queue_action($action). See documentation within module for more info.
Ensure all characters have a chance to act before enacting later actions within
the same turn.
Add dice options to settings for Available AP and Initiative.
Add a hook for action links.
Hook into forthcoming game_messages.
Remove requirement of game_character?
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Games and Amusements, Utility
- Downloads: 791
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.