Gallery Summary provides the possibility of creating rich displays for hierarchical content. It extends the functionality of Views allowing to attach a set of data to a summary view.
It wasn't possible with Views to create a list of top arguments and attach related content for each one. You can now do this using a new style plugin that will be added for arguments, this plugin will give you the possibility of attach a display of the same view to the argument , in this way you could display the argument name, the number of nodes (terms, users, etc..) for that argument and a preview of the content associated with each argument.
See README.TXT for usage instructions and troubleshooting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,000
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.