Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Gallery Summary provides the possibility of creating rich displays for hierarchical content. It extends the functionality of Views allowing to attach a set of data to a summary view.
It wasn't possible with Views to create a list of top arguments and attach related content for each one. You can now do this using a new style plugin that will be added for arguments, this plugin will give you the possibility of attach a display of the same view to the argument , in this way you could display the argument name, the number of nodes (terms, users, etc..) for that argument and a preview of the content associated with each argument.
See README.TXT for usage instructions and troubleshooting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,054
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.