What does Gallery Assist Lightboxes?
Gallery Assist Lightboxes allow to use a lightbox on Gallery Assist images.
This package does not contain lightboxes. You should download them from the respective homepages.
The intention is to create a basis for the using and managing from more as one lightboxes on Gallery Assist galleries. (not all but a lot of, you see it is posible).
For the first for Gallery Assist but later who knows, maybe drupal-module-developers have interese for this project and want develop for each one lightbox the integration for the other Drupal content.
Here I have done as soon as possible these three videos, perhaps as little help or encouragement.
Video 1 - Install the lightbox.
Video 2 - Install all the other supported lightboxes.
Video 3 - About features I am by implementing and the two new submodules:
the Gallery Assist for the cooliris viewer (piclens-cooliris) and the upport (upload and import).
Links to supported lightboxes:
- Lightbox2 * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: no
- Lytebox * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: no
- Thickbox * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: no
- PrettyPhoto * jquery-1.3.1, customizable: yes - full
- fancybox * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: not currently
- highslide * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: yes, partial
- shadowbox * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: not currently
- colorbox * jquery-1.3.1, customizable: not currently
- interface-imagebox * jquery-1.2.6, customizable: no
New suported Lightboxes:
* jquery-1.2.6 - It mean, works fine with the included JQuery in Drupal.
no - It mean, not customizable through Gallery Assist Lightboxes.
not currently - It mean, it is in the todo list and I work in this.
partial - It mean, only the for Gallery Assist interesant settings are customizable.
full - It mean, all currently posibilities for settings are implemented.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 654 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,331
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.