Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Gallerix module is a simple gallery module allowing you to easily upload images and display them on a page. The Gallerix pages are called Album.
- Batch uploading using zip files.
- Use images from repository folders.
- Grid album view.
- Order images.
- AJAX photo browsing.
- Lightbox2 to show originals (optional.)
- Adjustable resolutions; originals left untouched.
- Resize images keeping ratio.
- Per user albums.
- Easy to use custom CSS.
- Commenting allowed (per album.)
- Rebuild capability.
- And many other features...
When upgrading from 1.4 to 1.5 you'll notice that the module includes additional permissions. Make sure that you assign the new permissions as required. You may also want to run the Rebuild Permissions (under Administer » Content Management » Post Settings), to make sure your nodes are visible as required.
- Drupal 5.x or 6.x (no support for 5.x)
- Working Image Toolkit (GD)
- Permission to mkdir, rmdir, unlink, and chmod.
- Views (Optional)
The following add functionality but are not required for Gallerix to work.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Media, Views
- Reported installs: 195 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,264
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!