Haven't you always wanted immediate access to the Google Analytics information about your visitors? Now you can! This module will extract the information found in the __utmz and __utma cookies and neatly package them into tasty little tokens.
How to use it:
Just use the tokens in any token enabled field. Or, incorporate these tokens into a custom module.
Modules that use Google Analytics Tokenizer:
List of Tokens:
|Search engine, domain name, newsletter name, or other source.|
|To identify a specific product promotion or strategic campaign.|
|A medium such as organic, referral, twitter, email, feed, or cost-per-click.|
|Used for A/B testing. To differentiate ads or links that point to the same URL|
|The keywords for the organic search or ad.|
|Date/Time of initial visit.|
|Date/Time of previous visit.|
|Date/Time of current visit.|
|Total number of times visited.|
Be sure to give a good practical application for the feature. If the idea is good, I'll get on it like fly on poop.
This module was sponsored by yadaDROP, a Drupal Web Analytics company.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, SEO, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6,061 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,226
- Last modified: December 2, 2014