Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Haven't you always wanted immediate access to the Google Analytics information about your visitors? Now you can! This module will extract the information found in the __utmz and __utma cookies and neatly package them into tasty little tokens.
How to use it:
Just use the tokens in any token enabled field. Or, incorporate these tokens into a custom module.
Modules that use Google Analytics Tokenizer:
List of Tokens:
|Search engine, domain name, newsletter name, or other source.|
|To identify a specific product promotion or strategic campaign.|
|A medium such as organic, referral, twitter, email, feed, or cost-per-click.|
|Used for A/B testing. To differentiate ads or links that point to the same URL|
|The keywords for the organic search or ad.|
|Date/Time of initial visit.|
|Date/Time of previous visit.|
|Date/Time of current visit.|
|Total number of times visited.|
Be sure to give a good practical application for the feature. If the idea is good, I'll get on it like fly on poop.
This module was sponsored by yadaDROP, a Drupal Web Analytics company.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, SEO, Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5,146 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,537
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.