This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Explode your Features exports into multiple files. This allows for easier management and review of changes included in updates to Feature modules.
After updating your Features via typical means (UI, Drush, etc) run the one of the following Drush commands:
- or -
You'll see the default hook re-written and a new file included for each component included in the export.
Supports the following component types
- CTools Custom Content Panes
- Field Bases
- Field Instances
- Page Manager Existing Pages
- Page Manager Handlers
- Page Manager Pages
- Panelizer Default Configurations
- Mini Panels
Please add issues to the queue for support for additional component types.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Features Package, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 518
- Last modified: October 8, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.